Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tiffany at dog friendly (and not so dog friendly) places

I have recently taken to taking my dog almost everywhere with me (arrrr yes.....that includes taking her to work a few times as well). Tiffany has now been living with me for 6 months and it is so difficult to leave her behind each time I go out. She has this big big eyes that gives off a real sad look whenever any of us leaves the house. So, my boyfriend and I have resorted to openly taking her out in public, sometimes smuggling and some other times resorting to some other measures that I'll rather not mention :)

We have had mixed reactions from people around us. We have had people staring, exclaiming how cute our dog is, some people who just can't control their automation (and thus putting their fingers at risk of being bitten by Tiff), some gets a shock when they realise that the dolly looking white stuff is actually a real dog. Others gave looks of disbelief and disgust, while some gets extremely excited by the sight of Tiff. All said, most of them learn that Tiff is a really cute monster...she's physically adorable but can be utterly fierce when her personal space gets invaded (especially when she's has the blues).

Tiff's first outing was to the One Utama gardens. Things did not go down too well as she came back with ticks after the outing. Saying this, this is the first time she gets to run around like a wild dog and the first of more adventuring to come...heheheh!

No comments:

Post a Comment